The Rumor mill turns round and round. So far, this is what has come out!
- A benevolent East End Toymaker has gone missing with no signs of foul play.
- Baron Yorkshire is said to be making plans to host several parties this season, including one within the next week. Supposedly the invitations have already gone out. Rumor has it that they are not to be missed!!
- The Music Man has returned to London! Lords, lock up your ladies! Husbands your wives and fathers your daughters!
- The west end of London seems to have more police on the streets at night. Rumor has it that several young men have been accosted in the dark of night. Getting across the bridge will be a bit harder for a while, especially as night nears.
- There is an exclusive showing or “The Living Doll” at one of London’s more prestigious theatres. There will be performances for only a few days. If you get a chance, come to the show because it may never be seen again.
- Society is abuzz with the recent news that Lord James of Yorkshire has reached the end of his times of mourning. “The Widower Baron” has been in mourning for the past year since the death of his second wife, the Lady Violette. Lady Violette died 3 months after her wedding day, of “Medical complications.” This was after Lord James lost his first wife, the Lady Lillian, a year and a half earlier after only 4 months of marriage. lady Lillian died under scandalous circumstances after her body was found in the east end of London in the abode of her former servant that had been let go by Lord James just a few weeks earlier. The servant was never found.
- Some say that the lights flickered in a section of the East end a couple weeks back. There is a lot of speculation about what could have caused this, but mostly the important people believe it is just made up gossip to upset the lower class.